1. Information We Collect
– Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, contact details, and any other information you provide when you fill out forms on our site, including inquiries about our services.
– Usage Data: We collect information on how our website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, and other diagnostic data.
2. How We Use Your Information
– To provide and maintain our website.
– To notify you about changes to our service.
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so.
– To provide customer support.
– To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our website.
– To monitor the usage of our website.
3. Sharing Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
4. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Contact Us