Features and Advantages of Settling Tanks
- Large water volume for added retention and greater settling time
- Large water volume stored above bags provides greater static drainage pressure with the use of Settling Tanks
- Heavy-duty poly tanks with structural steel support base for added quality and long term usage with six bag drain manifold per tank
- Six smaller bags provide greater total external bag surface area for improved drainage capability and improved solids dehydration to the center of the bag
- Up to 50-lbs sludge cake per bag provides easier “one-man” handling and do not require added material handling equipment for exchange
- Fully engineered pre-constructed system modules ship knocked down for easier handling and sets up quickly for easy installation
Industrial Centrifuges / General Information
What is an Industrial Centrifuge?
Industrial centrifuges are used for separation of two liquids while simultaneously removing fine solids down to ½ micron levels. In other words Industrial Centrifuges are well suited for Solid/Liquid; as well as, Liquid/Liquid & Solid/Liquid/Liquid (or 3 phase separation), on a continuous basis. These types of centrifuges are also referred to as oil separators, oil purifiers, disc stack centrifuges, centrifugal filters etc.
The most widely used applications include Oil/Water/Sediment separation in Crude Oil; Waste Oil; Contaminated Fuel (Diesel, HFO, Bunker); Turbine Oil; Machining Coolant; Hydraulic Oil; Fish Oil; Animal Fat (Lard); Biodiesel; WVO / UVO; Beer/Wine/Juices for instance.
Capabilities – Feel free to call 1 (800) 208 6075 to schedule a tour of one of our plants or click here: