Centrisys Decanter Centrifuge Repair
When your Centrisys centrifuge fails, minimizing downtime is paramount. We recognize that dewatering and separation applications vary, so we make it our mission to ensure that you get the most out of your separation equipment at all times. Our service department has the experience and knowledge to effectively repair your Centrisys Decanter Centrifuge so you can get back to work as soon as possible.
We’ll be there for you when you need us the most.
Here are some of the steps Centrifuge world takes before repairing your Centrisys Decanter.
- Measure all critical fits and dimensions to Centrisys specifications.
- Size and evaluate all centrifuge wear components and scrolls to original standards
- Analyze centrifuge wear points, friction and stress factors
- Design and improve existing parts using 3D software modeling
Repair your Centrysis Centrifuge today
We offer the the following comprehensive services for your Centrisys:
- Repair and Rebuilding
- Remanufacturing and Fabrication
- Upgrades and retrofits
- High speed dynamic balancing
- Vibration analysis
- Flight repair and replacement
- Centrysis Centrifuge Inspection Services
- Control Panel Automation and upgrades
- ISO 9001:2015
- Maintenance agreements
In addition to these services, we can also help optimize your process and implement a preventative maintenance plan for your Centrysis Centrifuge. If you need assistance with your dewatering, sludge thickening, dryer or disc stack Centrisys Centrifuge, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Schedule a Tour of One of Our Plants
Capabilities – Feel free to call 1 (800) 208 6075 to schedule a tour of one of our plants or click here to contact us:
We are not the OEM but we do service their products.