Andritz Centrifuge Repair
We Specialize in Andritz Decanter & Basket Centrifuge repair and services. From high speed disc, baskets to large volume decanters, pushers & peelers, we got you covered when it comes to Andritz Separation! Text or Call us today.
Andritz Decanter: After sales, spare & wear parts, repairs, and more.
Your one-stop shop for everything… Andritz Separation
Centrifuge World is your full-service source for Andritz Decanter & Andritz Basket Centrifuges, whether you require spare parts, local servicing, repairs, upgrades, or modernization of your decanter centrifuge.
SmartSIM – simulation-based operator training to get the most out of your equipment .
- Reduced downtime because there are fewer operating errors
- Shorter start-up time
- Lower maintenance costs because operators are well trained
Upgrade your control system and add value to your Andritz Separation Process.
- Increase overall equipment efficiency and reduce the risk of operational mistakes by increasing availability and lowering production costs.
- Analyze and optimize processes with data collections*
- Global automation specialist network delivering local service
- Solution scalability
Grease and oil product line – boost the lifetime of your decanter centrifuges
- Improved lifetime of your decanter due to the smooth operation that comes from high-quality lubrication\s
- Complete Warranty
- The peace of mind gained from following the recommendation of the world’s leading Repair Company of decanters
- Cooling water savings of up to 30%
- Installation flexibility with push/pull pump technology
- Convenient maintenance due to the oil system being mounted on the same level as the centrifuge
- Minimal risk of leaks at maximum oil flow
- Fine tuning of oil flow rate for optimized bearing lifetime
- Easily configurable with a variety of predefined options and customized features
TurboJet weir plate – reduces absorbed power in a decanter by recovering some of the centrifuge’s discharge energy
- Immediate power savings of up to 30% depending on the centrifuge’s operating conditions
- Quick payback period
- Unaffected process performance (cake dryness, capture rate, throughput, etc.) at reduced power consumption
Customized Andritz Centrifuge solutions for wearable protection
- Higher availability
- Lower life cycle costs
HP2 upgrade – a rotor design update that boosts decanter performance and your earnings
- Improved rotor design reduces power consumption while increasing throughput
- Better performance results in cost savings from lower polymer consumption as well as lower operating and disposal costs
- No changes to the centrifuge drive system are required
- Machine footprint remains unchanged; no changes to existing set-up are required
This is Why You Should Choose Centrifuge World
Centrifuge World has a range of service offerings to enhance the performance of your Andritz Separation equipment. Our services are performed at a specialized Centrifuge World Service center located in Houston, Texas or Chicago Illinois. Our highly qualified service engineers are here to help you optimally rebuild your Andritz Decanter or Basket centrifuge.
Centrifuge World offers comprehensive reconditioning and repair services for all types of Andritz Separation industrial centrifuges. Our services ensure equipment continues to deliver high efficiency and optimal performance.
Repairing Andritz Centrifuges
When Andritz Separation equipment requires repair, Centrifuge World provides the following services for your Andritz centrifuges:
- Standard maintenance, when service in the field is not convenient
- Welding of areas damaged due to mechanical, chemical or erosion attacks
- Refitting of wear parts, such as o-rings and gaskets
- Replacing worn out or damaged items
- Executing upgrades
- Balancing static and/or dynamic equipment based on needs and available equipment
- Conducting a test run, depending on the equipment
Andritz Decanter & Basket Centrifuge Parts
Centrifuge World has a large inventory of genuine OEM parts for your Andritz centrifuge. If a part is hard to find or has a long backlog wait, Centrifuge World has the equipment to fabricate the hard to find part you need and can turn it around in just a few days.
Schedule a Tour of One of Our Plants
Capabilities – Feel free to call 1 (800) 208 6075 to schedule a tour of one of our plants or click here to contact us:
We are not the OEM but we do service their products.